They let everyone who attended book a room over the next 12 months for $150. We picked our favorite upper-tier room, Rich's Drive-In, for our anniversary next year. Since we go each year, we thought getting a $300 room for $150 was pretty sweet. It was a room we'd otherwise never stay in.

It probably seems weird to some people that we do the same thing each year, but we really enjoy getting out of the house and not having to drive very far if it's poor weather (which it often is for our anni). We like to take snacks (and we usually get their date night pack - movies, soda, candy and popcorn) and play games, watch television, and just really have fun together.
This year we're staying in the Arctic Room. It sounds really chilly to me whenever I think about it. I'm so excited! The Anniversary Inn is one of the things I'll miss about Logan when we leave.
2 comments:
wow it does look cold! Brr! that sounds like fun! i'm glad you guys enjoy it so much!
LOVE Anniversary Inn!! So fun. Although the Arctic Room looks very cold...=) Are there penguins?
Post a Comment