Tuesday

Year 4

Mom and dad used to tell us kids how great it is to be married to your best friend. I guess I never really understood that before. But I am so happy that I have Jeff there every day. Marriage is easy for us. We still have our arguments of course, but we just get along so well that those things don't seem to matter as much.

We laugh together, we play together, we share interests and care enough about each other to talk about things we don't like as much as the other. We have great debates, share a lot of the same morals and standards, and learn things from one another and it feels so enriching. I'm happy to wake up each day to have my best friend by my side.

4 comments:

Elicia said...

Awww! so sweet! :)

Barb said...

Cute post D!! I'm glad you two are so happy - you really are perfect for each other. Happy Anniversary!! Crazy how time flies by!

robin said...

Yup - life is much easier when you live with your best friend. Love you both!

MStevenson said...

Happy Anniversary!