Sunday

Collectors

Jeff and I like to collect things. They're mostly either books, movies, or Star Wars stuff.

The other night we moved our DVD shelves into our room where the TV is. Helps us conserve heat in the rest of the house. Here are our DVDs lined up on our bed.

4 comments:

Elicia said...

that's a lot! :) i have my own good sized stack in my room, but some of them are the family's dvds, so i need to get those ones bought before i move out, which might be a while. sorry mom and dad!

Barb said...

That puts us to shame...we maybe have the bottoms rows worth in your picture. =) Can we rent from you?

MStevenson said...

Yes, but where are you going to sleep? We used to collect DVD's and we still would I guess but we fell in love with BitTorrent and streaming our movies from the computer to our XBOX. It's hard to bring ourselves to buing another DVD. It's great too I guess with kids cause the dVD's don't' get all scratched up.

peachysletter said...

wow! thats alot of dvds
i'm a makeup collector.

btw, cute blog.