Friday

Indiana Jones Fighting the Radicals

Jeff and I noticed the other night that there's a fifth Indiana Jones in the works, but that it didn't have a title. Well, Mr. Lucas, we have a few suggestions for the others!


1. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Children's Future

2. Indiana Jones and the Obama of Doom

3. Indiana Jones and the Last TARP Aid

4. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Healthcare Skulls


"Extreme Right Propaganda for the Whole Family!"

Yeah, there's a lot of politics in our household as of late.

5 comments:

Barb said...

How 'bout...Indiana Jones and His Popping Joints...isn't that Harrison getting a little old? I thought he looked old in the last one...I don't mean to be ageist - just saying. =)

Elicia said...

or "indiana Jones gets a heart attack!"

Troy said...

HA! :)

D'N'J said...

i think you two are missing the basic point here. ;)

Barb said...

Hey - here's that website - book swap thing I told you about...

www.paperbackswap.com