
Thanks guys! You totally ROCK!
This book is great. I'm only 23 pages in, and I just keep nodding and then carrying on conversations with the book about how STUPID some people are.
It's super fun because it's more like a textbook than a "novel" sort of book - bigger size, lots of fun pictures and comics and little "cut-ins" as he's writing it. Very engaging. And so true!
Anyway. Thanks for getting me a copy!
3 comments:
Hey - a book! I've been wanting to get one of his but I'm not sure where to start...
barb - the first one of his i've read is the common sense book, it was very good. i have that one on hand if you want to borrow it. you can't have this one though! i'm reading it :)
Hey!! I bought us a copy and we didn't get ours yet! No Fair!!!!!!
Glad you are enjoying it. Now if we can only get Jeff to read it . . . :)
Post a Comment