Jeff married a total bimbo in the kitchen. I can't cook anything right, even if I do follow the recipe. Know those people who can just throw a dash of this and that together and make a delicious meal? That's not me.
I made a quiche for dinner (Jeff's request) and even with 20 extra minutes it was still not cooked through. I tried to make an apple pie with the second frozen crust I had, and the only edible part was the already made crust. I wanted to make baked macaroni and cheese in the crock pot, and it came out gritty. HOW?
There needs to be a website with recipes even Dianna can cook. Someone get on that.
Things Jeff feels I'm okay to continue cooking - enchiladas, spaghetti, french toast, no-bake pies and anything boxed or canned.
Do not cook again - tonight's apple pie (not that version again!)
I think I need cooking lessons.
1 comment:
And your mother didn't really teach you well. :(
Post a Comment