Been meaning to put up photos for a while, but been lazy. Jeff and I got a new scooter. We have a tradition to name all our vehicles, so this one is Scooty Puff Junior. It's from Futurama.
"Remember, Scooty Puff Junior SUUUUUCCKSS!!!"
So tonight Jeff and I went for a little scoot up to the Farmer's and I took a few pictures along the way.
Scooty Puff Junior
Me in the rear-view mirror
Scootin' along at a whopping 30 mph.
Look ma! We're playing it safe!
Also, here's a minute-long video. Our camera has serious sound issues, so mostly you just get really annoying wind whooshing noises.
3 comments:
So fun!! Can't wait to see it!
Weeeeee!
See I check it, just a few days late. :) Hey I'm busy.
I'll say it, I'm jealous. That's an aweseome scooter. Good pick. Expect for mine needs to be pink.
Post a Comment