- Jeff's parents were here the week before mine, so that was fun. We got the Taurus fixed up, and it rides much smoother now.
- Mom and dad being here was also fun. Except for some reason Jeff and I can't go to Morgan without getting sick. Weird! But at least the Taurus was all fixed up nice so we COULD go up there. Wish you could have stayed longer! (Cows, Greta!)
- Yes, our scooter is awesome. More awesomer than yours. Ha!
- My manager wants me to be the assistant manager this fall when she goes back to school (that's in August, though I'm not sure when the shop will close for winter. Last year we still had "nice" weather into October, so who knows. Also, golfers will golf in nearly anything). So that's good for my resume, maybe I can actually get a job come winter if they see, "Ooh, she was an assistant manager!"
- Our cats are cooler than other cats. Yeah, I just had to throw that in there. They really are. They can sit up, one can shake paws, they know the commands "Room" and "Bed", and they don't jump up on tables and counters. They rock!
- I really want to move. The neighbors here about have me tearing my hair out. I drafted a letter to send to the owners as well as the managers about how bad it's getting here, but I'm a little chicken to send it. Anyone seen any good apartments for rent that allow animals? Anyone want to call on some for me? I hate calling on stuff. I always forget stuff to ask. I'll hire you to do it! :) Just kidding. Or am I?
- And lastly, here's a pretty picture since the rest of this blog didn't have any.
4 comments:
Thanks for the happy birthday. Hope Jeff is feeling better!
Happy Birthday Robin!
Moving stinks!
Wow. Lots of updates! If your cats obey commands - they are way cooler than other cats! And yes, your scooter rocks.
Send the letter. Tell them you should mangage the place instead so you can kick people out. :0
I hope you find a place. I look out for you. I'd go first and get all the sheet all the property management places have (preffered property, caldwell banker, ect.) then look online, then look around town.
Post a Comment