Friday

Busy Week

Jeff and I have been busy hanging out with his mom and dad the last couple of days, so I haven't really had a chance to catch up on emails and stuff.

My hand is doing much better, I am gaining more and more dexterity each day. I saw the doctor again on Thursday and he says it seems to be healing fine. It only blistered a little in one or two places. I had a Tylenol about 2 days ago but haven't needed any other pain relievers since then.

I go back to the hospital one more time on Sunday and if it's still not infected and healing fine, then I just keep it clean until all my skin falls off. HA! I am scheduled to work tomorrow and I decided I will try to tough it out and see if I am in good enough shape to go back to work. I kind of want some money so I'm willing to do it!

That's all for now.

3 comments:

Elicia said...

i'm glad you guys are hanging out with parents! and i'm also glad that you are healing! it seems like only yesterday that you got burned, so it seems like you are healing really fast! i'm so glad!

Troy said...

Work - yay.

Bobbie said...

Dianna, I didn't know you were hurt until yesterday. I am so sorry for your ouchy!! I think you are brave to go back and face the fryer. Please be so careful.

criess