Doctor says I'm healing up fine, that I can probably switch to Tylenol instead of Vicodin, and to come back in 2 days.
Vicodin makes me feel really sick, so I might just have half of one at night before bed so I don't wake up in pain. Other than that, I have a smaller dressing on now and doing all right.
Oh, I forgot to mention, I can feel in my arm, and it does actually hurt today. The skin on top of some parts feels a little weird, like when you're numb and can't quite feel the touch, but it is expected to get better.
5 comments:
Looks like it hurts, but I'm sure it could have been a lot worse.
You're tough and can handle it. Your mama didn't raise no pansies :)
I'm way behind. Sorry about that. That sucks. Let me know if you need anything. Kinda late I guess. But I'm willing. :)
Throwing up huh . . . Pickles in another post . . . .
An unrelated visit to the Dr huh . . . .
Hmmmmmmmm
yes yes yes, very clever. :P
dianna
Do you get to put ice on it?
Post a Comment