Sorry, this one isn't very interesting. I just wanted to let everyone know that the first day of work went really well. I had to get my food handler's permit again, but no big deal. Next week I get my alcohol permit! Whoopee. Is it bad if I feel just a little dirty holding a beer can?
Also - Jeff and I didn't get that management job, but we're not that upset about it. We met the new manager yesterday, and he says he is not getting free rent or utilities, and he has to pay for much of the repairs out of pocket. The whole reason we wanted that job was to get out of rent and such, so no big loss on our part.
And on the school front, only about 2 weeks left of the semester! Jeff is taking 2 courses online this summer and they start pretty much the week after finals, so that stinks for him. But at least he will have something to keep him busy while I am working.
5 comments:
i hated being a bartender! it smelled so gross and disgusting! i'm glad i don't have to do it very much anymore!
but on a more happy note, i'm glad the first day went alright! that's great!
Dianna I am so glad your job went good that first day. Thank you for letting us know. Yes, you will not like the beer stuff or people who smell that way, BUT just don't let them know how you feel. Just smile!
Jeff should go an apply AGAIN at Walmart. Because they turned him down once or even six times doesn't matter at all. Go apply. They probably turned him down before because they were not ready to hire, but they are now. Make him go back. Jeff, if you are reading this GO BACK! And yes, I am mean. But thats ok, you can take it. People in their old age do get mean. LOL Lots of students work and have classes at the same time.
Too bad I applied AFTER they started hiring. They probably either haven't gotten to my app, or they have so many applicants I'm not necessary... Young people can be mean because we have no manners...
It's better than starving.
Hooray. I'll stop sending you Text messages.
Fun way. Money is always a good thing.
Post a Comment