This one is strawberry banana cheesecake with oreo crust. Very tasty. Needs more banana next time.
This one is peanut butter cheesecake with crumbled Reese's on top. This one was very sweet. I think it needs more peanut butter next time, and perhaps a little less sugar.
Still too wimpy to try to make a fruit pie. I just know it wouldn't come out well.
6 comments:
OH MAN. My mouth is watering. There goes my diet. That first pie looks heavenly! And the second one totally made my eyes bug. I am sure I put on a pound or two just looking at your blog!
*drool*
they look great! i can help you with the pie if you want to make one while i'm out there! :)
Post the recipes!! That pb one looks great!! =) I love me some pie.
Pie or Cake? Hmmmmm
I'm sure Jeff would be willing to be your taste tester.
I'll email those other recipes to you, as soon as I get on the ball.
Post a Comment