
Today Jeff and I have been married three years. It seems like it goes by so quickly!
I have always told everyone that I love being married because the dating world sucks! But I guess I don't know that much about dating. I am just glad that I found someone who has so many similar interests and beliefs as me.
We have our share of rocky spots, but the important thing is that we work through them and come out understanding each other better.
I love that Jeff and I get to see so much of each other (not just because we are jobless!) and I love when people compliment us on how well we get along even after seeing each other all day. Many other married women have told me they couldn't stand to be around their husbands all day, it'd drive them crazy! I love when Jeff and I have similar schedules and I am enjoying it while I can before he finishes school and gets a career.
We also get along very well and love to do a lot of the same activities - play games, read together, shopping together, doing crosswords and learning new things. We also like separate things and have an easy time supporting one another in our personal endeavors.
So here's to another great year with you, Jeff! I love you.
7 comments:
Three down, eternity to go! Good for you guys! :)
I hope that you have a great day together!
i'm so excited for you two! i'm glad you have gotten along so well! i hope you have an amazing day! We love you two!
Happy Anniversary! Love you two. Wish we could be there and take you out to dinner or a movie or sumthin.
Seems like yesterday. I remember the day you got married was the best day ever. I recall how happy you both were. And look at the two of you, you are happy still. May you always be.
Oh, sorry, that wasn't Melanie that wrote that last comment. I forget when I am on her computer. Its ME, GRAMMY.
Um...that last comment from "me" was Grandma.
This one is from me.....You guys are old!
Wow, that does go by fast.
3 years!? Wow. Time flies eh? Happy (late) Anniversary! And I hope we get to see you for Christmas!! What I'm saying is...be there or else! =) Love you both!
Post a Comment