Friday

Guess That Movie ANSWERS

I know you can search these up, but this isn't a test of your searching ability. So guess the movie line!

"He's no good to me dead."Star Wars Empire Strikes Back

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."Lord of the Rings, Fellowship of the Ring

"There are eight million people in this city. And those teeming masses exist for the sole purpose of lifting the few exceptional people onto their shoulders."Spiderman I

"I don't know, I mean, she's so weird, she just, you know, came up to me and started talking to me about crack."Mean Girls

"You don't really mean you'll kill me, do you?"12 Angry Men

"You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period."Pursuit of Happyness

"Oookay, it's your baby."Tarzan

"You've been called the Da Vinci of our time, What do you say to that?"
"Absolutely ridiculous, I don't paint."
"And what do you say to your other nickname, The Merchant of Death?"
"That's not bad."
Iron Man

"Okay, first crank a hard cutback as you hit the wall. There's a screaming bottom curve, so watch out. Remember: rip it, roll it, and punch it."Finding Nemo

"What we do in life echoes in eternity."Gladiator

"He chose. . . poorly."Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

"I'm not going to kill you, but that doesn't mean I have to save you."Batman Begins

"A ninja's day should always start with a healthy breakfast. If anybody needs me, I'll be watching my stories."TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

"Oh, George, you didn't jump into the river. How sensible of you!"Mary Poppins

"Where'd the Paladin go?"
"Swimming."
"Pacific?"
"No, actually, Atlantic. Nice little shark pit around Cuba."
Jumper

6 comments:

Troy said...

1. Star Wars - Return
6. Pursuit of Happiness
8. Ironman
11. Indiana Jones - Final Crusade
12. Batman - Begins?
13. Remo Williams?

Barb said...

7 - Tarzan
8 - Ironman
9 - Finding Nemo
13 - Kung Fu Panda

Why do I know all the kids shows!? =)

CAF said...

I know nothing. :(

Elicia said...

1 star wars
2 lord of the rings - fellowship
3 spiderman
4 mean girls
6 pursuit of happyness
7 tarzan
9 finding nemo

did i get any right? that was fun!

robin said...

Can we have the rest of the answers? I don't know the rest of these.

Troy said...

Thanks for the answers, that was buggin' me.