Okay - some of those are just disturbing!!! ;)
Writing up a pro and con list? :P
I think you should do one of you and keef, you and vash, and jeff and vash! that's so funny!!
Why is Jeff having babies with the cat?! I'm scared...=) Okay, disturbed, but entertained.
I'd have to say the cutest baby is the one Jeff has with Keef.
Poor, poor Keef.
I'm so sorry about your bird! That's terrible! You have the worst luck with pets. :(
aww! i'm so sorry! that's so sad! i wish i could do something to help. is there anything i can do?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Okay - some of those are just disturbing!!! ;)
Writing up a pro and con list? :P
I think you should do one of you and keef, you and vash, and jeff and vash! that's so funny!!
Why is Jeff having babies with the cat?! I'm scared...=) Okay, disturbed, but entertained.
I'd have to say the cutest baby is the one Jeff has with Keef.
Poor, poor Keef.
I'm so sorry about your bird! That's terrible! You have the worst luck with pets. :(
aww! i'm so sorry! that's so sad! i wish i could do something to help. is there anything i can do?
Post a Comment