Sunday

Book I Should Have Known About Sooner

If anyone wants to get me this for Christmas. . . I know it's kind of expensive . . . :)

9 comments:

Elicia said...

uh.. what is it? i see that it says book of mormon for latter day saint families.. does that mean it has pictures with the scriptures?

D'N'J said...

its the book of mormon, explained. has little tidbits in the margin. i only got a brief look at it but it looked pretty good. amazon even has a set of that one, the old and new testament! neato. Wish i had $130.

Elicia said...

that's really sweet!

Barb said...

wow. that looks really cool. i'll have to go look at it at deseret book.

Troy said...

Santa is listening and making a list.

Troy said...

or should I say . . . . Satan?!?!?

:)

D'N'J said...

you mean the one in the scary pic? yikes! :)

MStevenson said...

Sounds cool.

robin said...

Yes, Santa has heard your wish. Watch the mail.