I wonder who's the biggest animal nut out of all of us? We should devise a contest!!
My sounds not working...=(
Love it! Johnny Carson was the best. But look at the clothing styles! Holy Cow! Bobbie would remember . . .
That bird is the word :)I miss Johnny too.
i think i should watch more johnny carson. it amuses me. and i like the style.
that's so funny!! ha ha ha!
What will cheer you up? You know what I'd tell you. And I think you know I'm right.Get to it!
it's in an hour! i'm ironing my shirt and everything!
Good! :)letmeknowhowitgoes.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I wonder who's the biggest animal nut out of all of us? We should devise a contest!!
My sounds not working...=(
Love it! Johnny Carson was the best. But look at the clothing styles! Holy Cow! Bobbie would remember . . .
That bird is the word :)
I miss Johnny too.
i think i should watch more johnny carson. it amuses me. and i like the style.
that's so funny!! ha ha ha!
What will cheer you up? You know what I'd tell you. And I think you know I'm right.
Get to it!
it's in an hour! i'm ironing my shirt and everything!
Good! :)
letmeknowhowitgoes.
Post a Comment