Training at work goes well. Operating the machines is not my favorite thing to do, you can get in a lot of trouble if you don't pay attention. Some people messed up badly enough for the company to be fined $50,000 by the client, and I don't want to be responsible for that. Jeff had a little mix up with some envelopes this week and we spent three hours restuffing 664 letters by hand.
Jeff's parents are going to be here today, but since we're working tonight we won't see them until tomorrow. They also gave us some money to get Jeff back on his pills, thank heaven for them!
Our house is so messy, I should really go get started on that. Thank goodness no one just drops by or they would be really scared to come back.
I guess that's about all that is going on. School is next week and so we are gearing up for that. I've already done a great job by ordering Jeff doubles of some of the books he needs. Doh!
4 comments:
Hope you guys have a great visit with Jeff's family!
Stay on those meds!
Jerks!
yeah! at least they finally got out there! i hope vash and keef are doing well without me! i worry about you two, not taking your meds! i hope you stick with those, it's not fun to be unhealthy! lovies
I can't handle that kind of responisbiltiy.
You know what helps me, set a timer like for an hour, and work as fast as you can. Then take a break. You can do this hour increment thing until the house is clean. Or do it once a day, and it will help keep on the mess. But when I've been ignoring the house for a couple of days, it will take a few more hours to get things done.
I hope you have fun with the parents! And really - so glad you're getting your meds. Scary to be risking seizures - especially driving and stuff. And now you won't have to sell your fancy new phone D! =)
Post a Comment