We've been having a rough time around here -on Sunday Jeff got pulled over on highway 89 and the cop said they got him going 60 in a 45. But the place they said he was doing that was well before the 45 sign, it was during the 55 sign. Then when he ran Jeff's license it came up denied on medical reasons. We usually get a form for him and his doctor to sign about his epilepsy, but we didn't update our address (apparently, Jeff thinks we did) with the DMV so we never got it. No idea how much that is going to cost us. The computer even said we hadn't registered our car for the year, which we had on the 1st. He let us go on that, as we had the tags, obviously.

On Tuesday morning we were let off work at 2 instead of 8, and came home for more rest, as Jeff hadn't gone to sleep more than 3 hours before we had to be up. After resting we were playing games in the living room when Jeff had a seizure. We haven't been able to afford his medicine so we've been trying to be sure he's rested and such. Apparently, we haven't done so well. We've had very little sleep the last few weeks with visitors and other stressors going on. So I spent the day healing him up from that. It's no fun to watch him have a seizure, but when I described what he was acting like afterwards, he thought he was pretty funny.
Today we started training at work to be able to operate the mail machines that we currently only "take-out" on. It's not very difficult, but then again, the machine was running really well. I'm worried about when it really starts to have problems if I will be able to remember everything I have to check and whatnot. The guy training us is really nice though, so hopefully I'll learn it well.
After we learn to operate we should be able to be hired on by RRD, but I don't think we'll be doing that because then they are able to change the shift that we work when they want, and we really have to be on grave to be able to put Jeff through school (especially as there isn't a part time shift). The benefits aren't any better, and we'd be making only a dollar or two more, which is definitely helpful, but doesn't make up for lost time at school.

Here's an idea of what we are learning to run. This is just one of the three or four types we'll be learning.
6 comments:
oh! i'm sorry that's happening! what a rough month! i hope it gets better for you! i send my love and prayers!
Stinky.
[insert here what you know I'm thinking aka what would dad say]
Sometimes life sucks.
Hey, to learn that machinery, you have to be soooo smart. So I will call you two Smarty Pants Tomlinsons.
I would take ooodles of notes. How else could you remember what to do when it goes CABOOM! It looks so complicated. My brain would never absorb it all. Good thing you two are young'ins with brains that work.
Lv.
Grammy
That is one crazy looking machine! Jeff - stop seizing, that is scary. Seriously. I hope things get better soon!
You could probably get on government funded programs, Medicaid, or go to the free clinic, and they will give a discount on medicines. Seems like a priority.
That does suck though.
Post a Comment