Something explode in there? Or did the cats suddenly get a burst of creative genius and start assembling things?
it's hard to think that i was just there, sleeping in that bed! im betting it was the cats!
Hey, Barb is having a garage sale Saturday - I bet you could get some $$ for that stuff!
Now I understand why the Tomlinsons were so anxious to bring your stuff to you! :)
BORING!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Something explode in there? Or did the cats suddenly get a burst of creative genius and start assembling things?
it's hard to think that i was just there, sleeping in that bed! im betting it was the cats!
Hey, Barb is having a garage sale Saturday - I bet you could get some $$ for that stuff!
Now I understand why the Tomlinsons were so anxious to bring your stuff to you! :)
BORING!
Post a Comment