Saturday

Figured I should update

Not a lot has been going on, so this will probably interest no one . . . except my parents maybe.

It's cooling off here (as you mostly all know) so we pulled the pool out from out back. Total number of uses : 1. It was really gross too. I think I'm going to get rid of it next year, I hate the stupid thing. Anyone want a pool? :) Not to mention I have absolutely no where to put it.

School is going well, Jeff has three online courses so I have him studying each one on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, the off days are for exams that he has to take up on campus, or quizzes on the computer, or just relaxing if he's done everything. So far, so good, week 3 is about to start, 13 more to go.

Work is fine. They've stopped training us and I don't really care. There's a lot less stress involved and I get paid about the same anyway. Just like, 50 cents less. And yes, every little bit helps, but not when it increases odds of being fired by about 70%.

Uh . . cats are fine. Currently they are sleeping on their faces at the foot of the bed. Keef likes to chew his paw, so I bought him bitter spray to put on it, and he likes the taste. I inadvertently got some on me and I was tasting it for days, even though I washed and brushed my teeth, everything.

We are winterizing our house slowly, it is still hot enough to use the cooler on a low setting during the day, when we sleep. No heater yet, just moved the TV to our room so we can watch TV and huddle in the bedroom all winter. I see no point in keeping the rest of the house very warm, the cats have fur and their room is pretty small so when the heat is on it stays pretty warm in their room. Plus they are with us almost the rest of the day.

That is all. We're not terribly exciting.

5 comments:

Elicia said...

that's really funny that keef like the taste!! maybe you need to get something that tastes really good, then maybe he will hate it! i'm glad all is going well with you! keep us posted anyway! love you two!

Troy said...

Well, that's a good update. Yes rather boring, but better than the twitter thing saying that you're dying.

You didn't say anything about the important stuff though!

Amanda said...

You left out all the Mario Kart.

Barb said...

I'm not your parents & I read the whole thing...=) I liked the part where you tasted the spray for days...yikes.

CAF said...

Boring is boring.