As you have probably noticed I've installed a video feed. It seems to be working fine, you just have to press play (on some computers). I'm not entirely sure any of you will ever see us on here, because we are asleep when you are all at home checking the blogs. But you can have a look-see anyway. Enjoy!
10 comments:
i like it! i saw you two, and then we talked. good times good times!
I got a blank screen.
I see you Dianna! =)
So when its black does that mean your in there somewhere in the dark sleeping? Weird, don't forget to put jammies on! Jk. thats a fun feature.
Once again, a black, blank screen.
no, since we sleep during the day you'd probably be able to see a little. and dad, if you'd check it at a different time than the middle of the night!
5:51 PM - Blank screen!!!
5:51 = middle of the night!
5:51 - I see the sun shining out there! DAYTIME!
7:17 AM Nuthin'.
if you check at 10 or 11, you can see, i am watching them right now, they are cleaning!
Post a Comment