Thank you! Yeah birthdays are really no big deal anymore. I will get dinner out of it, though!Love you and miss you guys!(I was wondering if you'd remember, since we talked on the phone earlier - and you didn't say anything!)
i thought of it before i called, but then i woke up to call you and forgot the day had changed - i'm a bad daughter.
Happy 35th Birthday Robin!!!!!
Happy Birthday Robin!! =) I love that picture D!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thank you! Yeah birthdays are really no big deal anymore. I will get dinner out of it, though!
Love you and miss you guys!
(I was wondering if you'd remember, since we talked on the phone earlier - and you didn't say anything!)
i thought of it before i called, but then i woke up to call you and forgot the day had changed - i'm a bad daughter.
Happy 35th Birthday Robin!!!!!
Happy Birthday Robin!! =) I love that picture D!
Post a Comment