you got my new number, didn't you?
no. i am de same. i am just a lazy jerk & don't text back for a few days.
i just remembered i need to update your number in my phone after i posted this.
I don't think mine has changed for about a year and a half. But then again, you never call me anyway . . .
Mine has been the same for....about 3 and half years I think. =)
Not only is mine the same, but I've had it for 4 yrs! You never call me either!!!! Such an ungrateful child! :)
Don't feel too bad, no one ever texts me, either. :PExcept when they're bored at work....or if they want something....eyah
Post a Comment
7 comments:
you got my new number, didn't you?
no. i am de same. i am just a lazy jerk & don't text back for a few days.
i just remembered i need to update your number in my phone after i posted this.
I don't think mine has changed for about a year and a half. But then again, you never call me anyway . . .
Mine has been the same for....about 3 and half years I think. =)
Not only is mine the same, but I've had it for 4 yrs! You never call me either!!!!
Such an ungrateful child! :)
Don't feel too bad, no one ever texts me, either. :P
Except when they're bored at work....or if they want something....eyah
Post a Comment