Wednesday

The Fur-ening

There are furballs all over my house. I have FIVE cats right now. I feel like this:



They are really sweet, it's just, well, they ARE kittens, so they get into everything. I've been trying to give them an hour or so a day to roam the house (under close supervision, and only into the living room and kitchen) but it's really hard to watch all three.

We had a couple come by on Sunday to see them, they had dealt with stray cats before so we feel pretty confident in giving them to this couple. They didn't really seem sure and didn't want to take them right away. The multicolored one had been having some trouble adjusting to us and would hiss and try to attack us when he was cornered. When his siblings were nearby he was fine. They were worried about taking his siblings away from him.

We've been working with him and he's doing much better. They said they are moving out of their apartment this next Saturday and we told them to keep in touch and they can come back to see how the kittens are doing. So we are just trying to bond with them and hopefully they will come around, and that couple will want two of them. After that, I'm not sure what we'll do with whoever is left. I'm sure not keeping them! :)

10 comments:

Elicia said...

aww, they are cute! too bad dad am mom don't like cats, otherwise i would try and talk them into picking them up while they are on vacation!

Barb said...

Wow! I just read a lot of your posts to catch up and you guys have been up to a ton! Good luck with your cats! I hope you can find someone who will take all 3.

MStevenson said...

Dianna I loved the video. You are so good with the kitties. Reminds me of the olden days when you were little and wanted a kitty. Awhh.

MStevenson said...

Oh, that last post showed it was Mel's but IT WAS ME, Granny. :-)

CAF said...

I kind of want one. Thinking...thinking...thinking... I would totally take one if my apt. was just a little bigger. Still thinking...thinking...

CAF said...

I want to come over and see them, anyway.

robin said...

You do realize that you have exceeded the cat to human ratio for sane people, right?

Be careful or you will become the "Crazy Cat Lady" like on the Simpsons! :)

By the way, how is Vash and Keef taking all of this?

Troy said...

Well, growing up you always wanted a cat. Now you have cats. I can't help but smile.

:)

Elicia said...

hey, i was wondering when you went to go see death cab, did they play soul meets body? that's my favorite song of theirs!

D'N'J said...

yeah, they played that one. mostly they played stuff from their new album. that's pretty good stuff too, if you haven't heard it you should check it out.