I should have taken a video of Keef having his bath. He's an amazing kitty to bathe. He didn't meow once. He tried to get out of the sink now and then but for the most part he just takes it.
Today we bought a new sewing machine. I wanted to make myself a quillow, like the one I made for Mel when she had Wellington. I really like cows so I picked out some cow themed stuff.
We also took our car into the JiffyLube on 14th and Main for an oil change, and we were both really really impressed with the service they gave us. Right when we pulled up, someone came out to greet us, shook our hands, showed us where we could wait, offered to get us anything we needed, it was just really nice. We like to see when people understand that the level of service really does influence our decision to visit again.
That's pretty much all that we have been up to around here.
7 comments:
Moo!
Happy sewing - at least it's you sewing and NOT ME!
I would have like to see Vash in the tub. I bet that was an evil look.
Cute quillow!! You need to show me how to make those. Good thing you like cows - there are some cute ones right by your place!
coolio. you look such the comfy!!
nice! sewing is so much fun! i have a lot more time to do it, so i think i will!!
Looks great. I love sewing and I love that one you made Welly, its downstairs right now, being used as a cuddly tv blanket, its the perfect size for me too.
So cute Dianna! and the quillow is cute too!
I love the material you picked out, it is perfect for cow lovers.
I bet you could sell those on ebay. I would love to learn how to make one. Maybe you could put some directions down on paper (with illustrations) and then hand them out to all your aunties and grannies.
Love you Honey
Granny Farmer
Post a Comment