Monday

Weekend



Click it! This is a good song. Best version I could find. This song has been getting me through the time after work lately. 12 hours want to kill me! It's hard to see people coming in after I got there, and leaving well before I get to.

What's new? ... Jeff got a "new" computer. It's from a man in town who recycles computer parts. I was thrilled to hear there is someone finally tackling that. I have to admit, taking chemistry class last semester really turned me on to recycling. I still don't believe the stories about the world blowing up and what have you, but I see no reason I can't recycle my tin cans/soda cans/milk jugs.

Speaking of class, I really hate my stupid Ancient Civ class. I can't follow the lectures, they skip all over the place. I hate the lectures because they need some serious help with the volume control. One minute, very very quite, next blasting my ear off. I can't play the game that comes with it (but have to because there are quizzes about it) because it is so 80s. There's a scene where you are flying in a jet and the little voice on the loudspeaker asks you to not smoke when the light is lit. That's not even allowed any more! Can't they update it?

Uhm, on the Valentine's front, Jeff and I are going to a movie on Wednesday (class Thursday) and then out to the Bluebird. I love their chicken!

That's all. I'm really lame and nothing interesting ever goes on here.

6 comments:

Troy said...

I'm sorry that Jeff got another one of "those" computers. Sorry Jeff. Better luck next time!

Those sound like long, long days. I'm too old for that kind of crap.

Elicia said...

that's okay, we still love you anyway!

Barb said...

That is a good song! Mmm...Bluebird Chicken...maybe that's what I'll tell Ry I want for Valentines. And I'm hungry now. =) So...not to scare you or anything, and we don't mean to be stalkers - but maybe we're moving really close to you guys! Just found out last night...=) We can spy on you with binoculars...haha.

D'N'J said...

are you guys moving to those new houses they just built off 10th west?

CAF said...

B&R are stalkers.

Barb said...

Sorry...haven't checked back. Yeah, moving. I'll just blog about it. =) They're just north-west of you guys a little "The Springs" by the other trailer park. I really can see your place when we turn onto our street. 1280 W. Pretty exciting!!