oh... right... I forgot, most of you are dog lovers. :) I'm just trying to figure out what to do with our cats while we are in Seattle in March. They just need to have some food once or twice a day. I'm thinking about taking them to our vet to have them kenneled but I hear it's expensive.
Too bad Ben isn't still here! Then he could do it :)
You know you love his face...
8 comments:
Awww! i want to see vash and keef, you can mail them here, i'll take care of them!!
I could be convinced to do it if you take me to Chili's for SW egg rolls!
carrie - hmm, chili's eh?... that sounds mighty tasty! i think you have a deal! :)
Yeah, we liked the face THEN!
DEAL!
now, to find a time when you aren't working and we aren't sleeping...
It's true. I should be free most of this weekend.
What dates do you need me, exactly?
we'll be gone from march 10th to the morning of the 15th, so they'll only really need food on the 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th. And they probably only need to eat once a day. They get pretty good portions of food in just one meal.
we'll be at work this weekend, but sunday afternoon is the best time for us, if that works at all.
Post a Comment