Wednesday

Birthday Stuff

Jeff and I went to SLC to the aquarium yesterday for my birthday. It is a "preview exhibit" because they are working on building a bigger one. But it was a lot of fun. And we went shopping at the Newgate Mall and had some lunch.

Jeff got me a big ol' bird book for my birthday, and he even saved $20 on it. He got me some yarn and needles so I can learn to knit, this really cool dragon wall-hanging that is a letter opener, a bucket of Legos (my request, sometimes I just want something to tinker with!) and he got me a strawberry cake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. I've had a good birthday.

My family here had a little party for us (I'm sorry I left! :) ) and my family in Denver called to say hi. :) The Relief Society even dropped off a present for me today - a really super cute purse. I wish I had seen them, I guess I didn't hear the doorbell or something.

8 comments:

robin said...

MMMMM Strawberry cake MMMMMMM

Sounds like you two had fun. Wish we could have been there and celebrated with you. Love you!

Troy said...

Happy B Day!

Hey, you could always tinker with the car!

Elicia said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday!
That letter opener is really snazy!

D'N'J said...

something i can tinker with without standing in four feet of snow! :)

CAF said...

I like the pic of the frog in your slideshow -- he's all "eeehn! not ready for xtreme closeup!"

robin said...

I feel like the bull frog - No close ups for me either!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the way you follow your heart!


(and yeah, my spelling is bad) :-)

MStevenson said...

fun...I didn't even know we had one of those in slc. sounds like it was fun...glad you had a good bday.