If you will all please look to the right you will find a new little link for you. Since our schedule is a little crazy, I have made up a hour-by-hour list of what we are doing. Please note - if it says we are working, we DO NOT have a phone on us. Plus, it's the middle of the night, you shouldn't be calling anyway :) Also note - if it says "sleep" anywhere, you shouldn't call us. There's an exception to that - emergencies, of course, and any day that isn't followed by work (i.e. - Monday night through Thursday night). Otherwise, we will be EXTREMELY cranky if you call after 2 pm. :)
It looks kind of strange because the first block says "2nd hr" for work - this is because our "week" starts Friday night, consists of three days, and our "weekend" is from Monday night to when we go to bed on Friday afternoon. Complex, I know! Come to think of it, I should have started with Friday instead of Monday. Anyway, no excuses now! It's officially blogged!

I never much liked these before, but they are pretty funny!
7 comments:
oh jeeze complicated!! the kitty is so cute!!
That looks like a fun show! :)
Putting up a schedule is a good idea. You guys are so complex!
The Anime for Ironman sucked BIG TIME.
So - Friday is Monday, but you don't work Thursday or Friday which is actually Tuesday and Wednesday . . .
I have the same problem. When I take Monday off for vacation, my boss can't figure out that that means Sunday night.
No problem on the calling thing - I never call you guys! Love you anyway!
Wow...complex schedule! Nice that its up. And just a catch up comment...I hate insurance copays and all that - sometimes it gets so confusing. And its always expensive!
I'm always so confused by your schedules...I never want to call you, even though I did the other day...why don't you guys just get a normal schedule that would make it a lot easier on me.
Post a Comment