
Last night Jeff and I went to see "Jumper" at stadium 8. It was pretty good, I enjoyed it. It was about 7 when we got out and then we had a lengthy discussion on creation after that (the movie is about kids who can teleport, and a group of people who call themselves paladins who kill the "jumpers" off because they believe only God should be able to be in two places at once, to which I brought up the point that if they believe in God then they must surely believe He created them to be able to jump, so why kill them? . . and we kept going after that).
Then we had some furniture we wanted to move around in our room, and by then it was 10 so we went to bed, and left our kitties in our room with us.
We got up again at 4, did some homework and played some games until about 5:30, and then went back to sleep. At around 6:30 Vash decided that he had to go to the bathroom and our bed was the perfect litterbox.
So we woke up and freaked out (you would too) and kicked him into his room and cleaned up everything the best we could. Our washer is again frozen, so we waited for it to thaw (it was 50 yesterday so we thought maybe it'd warm up enough to use it today). Got showered, went for muffins at Macey's, got home and waited some more and realized it wasn't going to thaw.
Took the laundry to a laundromat and WOW am I glad we bought a washer and dryer! Those things really gouge you for your quarters! And we forgot to bring soap and had to use some from there (which ended up really really good smelling) and then we brought the laundry home mostly wet to dry here.
Grabbed Sonic burgers for lunch (mmmm tasty) and now we are finishing drying the laundry and getting ready for bed.
Okay, so it wasn't the most interesting of days, but that's us for you.
7 comments:
When you say you got up at 4 - is that 4PM or 4 AM?????? Your schedule is weirder than mine!
Sorry you had a bad Monday (Friday). Some days are just like that - nothing goes right.
This morning I had to stay at work late. Usually I wake Troy up so he can get to work, but he also has his phone by the bed with the alarm on. This morning - of all mornings - he didn't put his phone by the bed, and I was 2 hours late from work. Needless to say, he was still asleep in bed at the time he should have been leaving for work.
So our Friday was like Monday as well. Not nearly as bad as a cat peeing on your bed, though! :)
Can I just say that I LOVE cats?
Good kitty.
(kitty's are evil)
oh i'm sorry, but hey, at least you are telling us what is going on in your lives!
Yep life is boring sometimes, like now ;)
ew...I had to clean up baby throw up around midnight last night...
whats worse chunky baby throw up or cat pee? I'm not sure...
I'd say anything wet in the bed is gross...cat pee and vomit...and child pee...sick. I love that you guys woke up to play games! =) Everytime I drive home I look for you/your vehicle. Miss you guys! We'll have you over real soon - we just haven't been there much yet. Mostly to sleep.
if it helps you decide, there was more than just cat pee there...
Post a Comment