i used a program on my computer called ComicLife. it's a pretty neat little program, and i just came across a picture of elicia looking like she stepped in something and then a few more of her running off to the ocean, so i thought it would be funny.
5 comments:
I laughed so hard!! that was great! why did you make me step in the jelly fish? oh well, do another!!
Wait - so that wasn't a real story? Good thing! I was a little concerned. Did you do that through a program online? Or photoshop?
i used a program on my computer called ComicLife. it's a pretty neat little program, and i just came across a picture of elicia looking like she stepped in something and then a few more of her running off to the ocean, so i thought it would be funny.
Hey! I remember that day!
Ahh, Freeverse. What will they think of next? First burning monkeys and now this. :P
Post a Comment