Tuesday

Sorry Everyone!

Sorry I ditched my own party! Just wasn't feeling great. I think it's all the cake i've been eating.

Kinda bummed me out because I was having fun and we hardly get to see everyone. And Jeff and I have been dying to play that game and we had to leave. I guess we'll all just have to get together again and play around.

But thanks for the presents! We were totally excited about them. Smart move getting us a gift card instead of trying to pick a movie we don't have ;) and Carrie, Jeff wanted to especially thank you for the awesome cards, he got some good ones.

Well... guess we'll see you guys... for Easter? maybe? :)

** EDIT - we tried out the new rug - it doesn't slide and has a great massagey feeling on your feet. Jeff ended up getting a card that's worth $30 and he's thinking of selling it and getting more cards. :) And we are going out to get some movies tonight when we get home from SLC.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was sad you had to leave. :( You two are more elusive than the chupacabra! --CAF

Elicia said...

I hope you had fun at the aquarium! i'm sorry you felt sick at the party! if it makes you feel better, i bet i was working while you guys were having it!

CAF said...

cool I'm glad you got some good cards

Barb said...

Don't worry about feeling sick - sometimes it just happens. It was way fun to see you both though!! And it better be before Easter...that's too long!

Anonymous said...

I am a bit releived that the rug won't slide. I was afraid I would be responsible for the hospital bill, after Jeff took a giant run down the hall and leaped to the rug! Then slid right out the kitchen window!

I suggest:
"Don't be strangers", you hermits you.

Loves!