| You Are Homer Simpson |
![]() You're just an ordinary, all-American working Joe... With a special fondness for pork rinds and donuts. You will be remembered for: your little "isms" and philosophies on life Your life philosophy: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel." |
Dianna
| You Are Bart Simpson |
![]() Very misunderstood, most people just dismiss you as "trouble." Little do they know that you're wise and well accomplished beyond your years. You will be remembered for: starring in your own TV show and saving the town from a comet Your life philosophy: "I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!" |


2 comments:
I love it. Such a fun little test. I don't think Ry's results were right though...Bart...he's far from trouble.
i don't think dianna's were right either! but i think jeff's was right on the money! ;)
Post a Comment