Saturday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!

- Jeff was born on January 20th, 1986.

- His mom was 32 and his dad was 35.

- He was born in Tacoma, Washington.

- His parents had just finished building their house and had to do part of it over to make room for a baby, and then another.

- Jeff's favorite event of every few months happens to fall on his birthday (or the day before) - the prereleases for the game Magic: The Gathering and so it's easy for me to plan a fun activity each year for him.

- Jeff likes pie better than cake so he gets birthday pies (although this year I made him chocolate peanut butter bars from my mom's recipe. I think I like them better than he does).

- His favorite birthday presents are Star Wars themed - this year he got a book about the Jedi vs. the Sith and the force.

- Jeff is only 17 days older than me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEANUTHEAD! :) I love you!

Click Me!

6 comments:

robin said...

Happy 22nd birthday Jeff!

We love you and hope you have a great day!

Barb said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jeff!!! =) I hope its a great one!

Troy said...

HAPPY B DAY JEFF!

this link is for you!

http://www.dnlsn.com/GBB/BirthdayHoller.mp3

Elicia said...

Happy birthday! I love the pic where you were asleep in the plane! that makes me feel safe! ;)

D'N'J said...

that song was awesome!

MStevenson said...

Your so old. Or not.

Happy late bday. I like your little kid pic!

Hope you had a good one.