Everything is so crazy! Jeff and I paid our car insurance a little late at the beginning of the year, so it got cancelled, which is understandable, but then we get a letter saying that it was never received, but our bank says it was. SO now we have to get a statement printed up and take it to our agent so that we get credit for it.
We also got one from Comcast saying the same thing, but fortunately they did have record of the payment after all.
Also, we got a letter from the gas company saying we'd be disconnected this Saturday if we don't pay in full, it's $350. Yikes! Luckily we only have to make the minimum, $150. How can I owe $350? I only heat the house to 60 degrees!
Work has finally picked up, we're really busy now so hopefully we'll make more than 20 hours this week and be able to pay all our bills off before the end of the month. Our credit card is really sadly overdue (by like, two or more months) because I usually only pay enough to cover the late fees. We just didn't have the money. And our pretty little flat-screen is due to be paid in full on Feb. 12, or we get all the back interest to pay too (something like 200 dollars at this point).
I feel like I'm drowning in things! There's school work and work every night and too many bills and ... and... and!!...
Yep, that's my life. Thank heaven work has gotten so busy. We should have no problem now.
6 comments:
I hate the real world. It pretty much sucks.
Yikes...just reading that made my stomach churn. I really hope work is good for you from now on! It's so hard to have so many things facing you at once...and financial things are the worst! All I can say is, the only way Ry & I survive is by paying our tithing, seriously...it's the best insurance ever!
Sell the freakin' TV. Sell some O' those DVD's you collect. No more McD's!
Credit cards are the Devil!
20 hours between the two of you? Or 20 for each of you? Either way . . . .
There's heat, food, good credit and there's the other side when you can't get a loan for a car or even get into a rental because your credit is so bad.
Didn't your daddy teach you anything?
i'm sure everything will work out all right! keep at it!
I hate bills.
I like the melting picture.
Post a Comment