Tonight we went in for our first 12 hour shift, only to find out that when they had said "be here on Monday" they meant to be there at 11 on Sunday night. We'd assumed when we were hired and they said we worked Saturday to Monday that we came in on Saturday at 11 and worked until Tuesday at 11 am. But I guess we actually go in on Friday night at 11 and work until 11 am on Monday. So they sent us home. We don't have to go back in until 11 on Friday this weekend.
Jeff and I are going to take placement exams on campus for our math classes we hope to take in the spring. There are a few that Jeff can take in the summer so we're trying our best to get through the next few semesters. I'm stuck because I can't get into any biology classes without the one I missed in the fall, and I can't do any more chemistry without having taken statistics 1400. But I can't take that without a placement exam. Which I will do horribly at because I haven't taken any math in three years.
And for some added fun, here's my hamster spinning in his wheel. His record is 8 turns. Haven't caught that on camera yet.
6 comments:
Math is the DEVIL!
. . . so is work for that matter.
I didn't know you had a hampster! what's it's name?
his name is starscream. jeff picked it from transformers. we had one before him named megatron because they are "robo dwarf hamsters" so we thought that was a fitting name for a "robo" but he got sick so we had to exchange him for starscream.
I like how your cat runs in the front of the camera. =) Like he needs attention...oh, and I just love you guys. Hope you're good!
New contest!
How many animals can Jeff and Dianna fit into their home???
I'm thinking at least a couple more birds and a couple more hamsters. . .
the answer is as many animals as Jeff will allow!!
Post a Comment