Friday

So Nothing is Happening.

This is why I haven't updated. Literally nothing is going on. I get up, I eat, I work, I come home, I study, I sleep. Repeat!

Well, school is the biggest thing going on right now so if you really want to hear from me, I'll blog about that. Every night after work I've been coming home and studying my chemistry until 7 am. Then I realized that I studied the wrong chapters. Well, they're chapters I need, so I didn't completely waste my time, but I could have used that time to study for the test this Friday.

I'm so discouraged about school. I stink at math and remembering complex concepts and equations and that's practically all that chemistry is. I don't even really need chemistry for what I want to do, I just have to take it because stupid major requirements say I have to. And not only that, but this chemistry isn't even required for my major. I just took the remedial one because I stink at chemistry. I did really poorly in my high school chemistry class. I think partly that was because I didn't have any interest in that stuff.

And I can't even really take any courses next semester because of my dumb loans. They didn't approve them in time for fall semester, so I wasn't able to register for the fall course that I needed to go into the spring course that I need. Which means I have to wait all the way until next fall, and they were pretty much pre-req's for whatever else I might take.

Then there's stupid work - they make us work every day in January without breaks, so where am I supposed to fit going to school if I'm not taking online courses?

School is stupid.

8 comments:

Troy said...

I agree, school is for the stoopid. :)

Just think of all the $$$ you'll have after working so hard in Jan. Maybe you can save up for that dental work you need!

Mom knows math, she also carries a cell phone. She keeps the same hours you people do.

Hmmmmmm.


(I know, I'm a pain)

robin said...

But don't ask me about chemistry - I know NOTHING!

Anonymous said...

i was just going to ask if mom knew anything about chemistry... math sure, but maybe not that!

Elicia said...

I know chemistry! Ask me! i like that stuff!

Barb said...

Don't listen to Troy....going to school will get you more money in the end than working one January will...=) Unless you invent something really great everyone needs...

Troy said...

Listen to Troy? NEVER!

MStevenson said...

I regret not trying harder in High School, my senior year I got horrible grades. And I think your great and doing a great job.

MStevenson said...

i also regret not going to college, better to do it now then down the road when you have kids.