Saturday

Confuzzed

This overnight stuff is confusing. I wake up when it's dark and head into work, and 12 hours later I walk out and it's really really bright. I thought it was morning when I got up. Then I couldn't remember what day it was.

But 12 hour shifts aren't so bad. The hardest part is getting through the last little push. We have 15 minute breaks every 2 hrs and 45 minutes, so its just pushing through that last leg that hurts. In January we'll be working 12 am to 8 am everyday. I feel like I already mentioned that... huh. Oh well. So 56 hour weeks. It will be difficult but worth it.

School continues to be stupid. Jeff and I filed for residency in fall of 2006 after waiting around for two years. I got residency but for some reason Jeff's still not a resident and it's costing him $2000 extra for it. So we emailed the registrar who says that we were supposed to send in letters of employment to prove we've been here two years just working our tails off. We never got a request for them, and I never sent any letters in and yet I'm a resident and he is not. Why can't school just be simple? SIGH.

That is all. TIme for a shower and sleep!

5 comments:

Elicia said...

aww! poor dianna and jeff!

robin said...

The problem I have is remembering what day it is, or what date it is. And when I drop Elicia off to seminary, I say "See you tomorrow!" even though I will see her later that afternoon. It's just that I'm going home to sleep, and to me it will be tomorrow!

Troy said...

Night jobs suck. I know. I had one.

Barb said...

Wow...56 hour weeks, kill me now. You guys are amazing. And yes, USU's red tape sucks...Ry & I were just talking about the circus they call the registrars office. =)

MStevenson said...

Ha. working sucks.