Saturday

Don't read if teeth gross you out

Today I was chewing some gum at work and part of one of my teeth fell out. Well, actually, it's a filling that I had in a back tooth that is basically gone. So now I have a giant hole in the back teeth and it hurts to drink or eat cold stuff. And probably hot, haven't tried that yet.

I really need to see a dentist but I just never have the money to. Hopefully once we get our insurance set up again and have some money saved up I can finally get my teeth fixed. I need my wisdoms out, that tooth needs to be pulled, and one of my upper teeth has a crown on it that the metal part in the gums is starting to show on, because the wisdoms are pushing it out. I'm hoping that they can leave two of my wisdoms; the one behind the tooth where the filling came out, and the one on top that is near the gap I have from where my tooth didn't come in. It's practically filled anyway now.

Work is good. The days really fly by. I did one full job today, and helped finish one. That's it. 8 hours and I only finished one job. The girl I was working with was really nice too. Next week we are working Monday to Friday, but this time on the other side of the plant where they use really fast machines that can process 5,000 pieces of mail in about a half hour, where that takes a few hours on the slow machines. Eventually I'd like to explain our job more fully but I am just way too beat at the moment.

Hope everyone is doing well!

7 comments:

robin said...

Teeth suck!

Troy said...

Get the teeth fixed. At least get the filling put back. They only get worse over time.

Find a dentist and work out a payment plan.

Or else.

Barb said...

Yikes...paying sucks, but letting it go too long will suck worse. I've done payment plans before, they're not bad.

Just don't do experimental drugs for your wisdoms to get them done for free...just ask Mel how fun that was. =)

Elicia said...

That happened to me too! only it wasn't even a filling that fell out! it was an actual part of my tooth! now i have a gap in the front! at least it was something in the back where it isn't going to show!

MStevenson said...

You guys dont even want to know when the last time I went to the dentist was.

Troy said...

BORING!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dianna that free clinic across from the library has a dentist there once a week - perhaps its even a real dentist! Call me before you go in if you decide to go.

And yah - I have terrific dentist and teeth stories to tell. Waiting to see the dentist is like waiting for the pretend teeth. There is no other option. Its just a matter of time.