wooh! I got 129 too!
I think I have a low IQ. I clicked the link - took the test and at the end realized that the test I took was to see if you were smarter than I 5th grader. (at least I'm smarter than a 5th grader)
i couldn't figure out how to take that test! i kept clicking the link and it wouldn't go anywhere. huh.
Well, I'm smarter than a 5th grader...that's good news. But, how do I get the IQ score?!
huh, when i click that link it brings up a missing page ... i'll switch the link just in case any one is wanting to do it.
I dont believe that you got 129 and 125...liars.And I got a 138.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
wooh! I got 129 too!
I think I have a low IQ.
I clicked the link - took the test and at the end realized that the test I took was to see if you were smarter than I 5th grader.
(at least I'm smarter than a 5th grader)
i couldn't figure out how to take that test! i kept clicking the link and it wouldn't go anywhere. huh.
Well, I'm smarter than a 5th grader...that's good news. But, how do I get the IQ score?!
huh, when i click that link it brings up a missing page ... i'll switch the link just in case any one is wanting to do it.
I dont believe that you got 129 and 125...liars.
And I got a 138.
Post a Comment