Jeff totally cheated. he actually got 70 i think. cuz he thought i had already switched to biology and i haven't. and i always say two kids, twins, but he wants just two... and... i can't remember what else he got wrong. but then it wouldn't let him save so he did it again and got 100.
6 comments:
Some of those questions were tricky!!
At least you want kids now :)
You'll have to let us know what the answers are. I can't "register" to find out my results. Hopefully I knew a few!!!
Jeff cheated
I'm with Ben...Jeff cheated...=)
Jeff totally cheated. he actually got 70 i think. cuz he thought i had already switched to biology and i haven't. and i always say two kids, twins, but he wants just two... and... i can't remember what else he got wrong. but then it wouldn't let him save so he did it again and got 100.
Post a Comment