Mostly I just wanted to say i hate something on your blog cause you always leave comments like that on mine...i was trying to be you! =) I actually have never read Harry Potter, so I don't hate him, but I can't give in and like it because that's what mainstream society wants me to do...i refuse.
11 comments:
i hate harry potter, and puppet shows...
That's gotta be the most annoying song I've ever heard. But it was made all better when Ron found the pipe-bomb. That's just classic!
That......was.......hilarious!
oh barb, you're just bitter :)
GOD BLESS THE PIPE BOMB!
Barb hates Harry Potter?? Weird.
I LOVE the potter puppet pals!! have you seen the Angst one?? That one is hilarious!!
angst... angst.... angst... I quit magic!
Mostly I just wanted to say i hate something on your blog cause you always leave comments like that on mine...i was trying to be you! =) I actually have never read Harry Potter, so I don't hate him, but I can't give in and like it because that's what mainstream society wants me to do...i refuse.
Barb's such a rebel.
I miss your blogging...come back!
Post a Comment