
It's a little ebook reader that holds something like 160 books. I think it would be awesome to keep track of all the books you are reading, and good for when you have to wait around for whatever reason.
Today Jeff and I interviewed at Kelly Services for a job in the print shop at RR Donnelly. It's near home and pays well. The schedule we applied for is Saturday Sunday and Monday from 11 pm to 11 am. That's a lot of hours, but it's not any worse than when I was working 13 hour days with Hogi Yogi and Feature Films. Plus we only work those three days. So we'd be able to take trips the rest of the week, and take the classes we aren't able to right now.
Yay. Hopefully it will work out. She said she'd call tomorrow.
5 comments:
I hope it works out for you guys!
sunday?
I do hope it works out alright!
Congrats on the new jobs. Hopefully it won't be too boring. I wish I could do three 12 hour shifts and be done for the week!!!!! :(
Wow...12 hours shifts, I don't wish I could do that. =) But I guess if that meant for a short work-week it would be worth it. P.S. Check our blog please!
BORING!
Post a Comment