We've been having some fun storms here for the last few nights. I like when it's cooler and rainy, and lightning storms are fun too.
Friday night/Saturday morning we were hanging out in our room just reading and whatnot when the room lit up and almost immediately afterwards there was the biggest crashing noise. It scared all of us a lot and we all went running to the front room to see if we could tell where it hit. I don't think I've heard that big of a strike since Illinois.
Here's a little video I took tonight. I promise there's more than just dark there. :)
6 comments:
You actually went outside!!!!!?????!!!! I would be hiding under my bed! I'm such a scaredy cat!
Scared? Speak for youself sister!
I was just a little irate that my sleep had been interrupted.
ZAP!
fine, it scared/excited us.
I was scared to go outside for my video...
I love storms! Sad we missed it!
Post a Comment