Vash is very broody and really likes to be alone most of the time. He has this look on his face a lot like he's glaring at you, although I'm sure he's just .. sleepy. Yeah...

We figure his mom was a mountain lion because there's nothing he likes more than going outside and being skittish. He obviously doesn't like curfews, as most of the time he comes home after 1 or 2 am. But sometimes he gets really lonely and starts howling if he realizes no one is around. Vash really likes baby talk too. I theorize it's because of the pleasant tones in your voice. Then he gets really comfy.

Keef is really different. We assume he's got some kind of ragdoll breed in him because most of the time he just flops around when you try to pick him up.

Other than having a full belly, Keef likes nothing more than to have his chin scratched. And he really likes it if you rub his belly and massage his shoulders after he wakes up from a nap. Then he stretches his front legs out, kind of like in the picture, and stays that way until something catches his attention. An odd thing about Keef is that he is the most friendly cat, just not to any other cat that isn't Vash. We took him into Petsmart to see the other cats once and just picking up their scent made him hiss and spit. And he really SPITS! :)

Anyway, I like having the little buggers around, even when they annoy you sometimes, like eating a whole loaf of bread through the plastic. I think it's pretty theraputic to have them around, and I think we're really lucky to not be allergic.
4 comments:
That is lucky not to be allergic! We saw our neighbors cats the other day and Ry is so allergic it started an asthma attack. Makes me wish I had a dog to blog about...maybe I'll just get a random photo and pretend. =)
I miss vash so much! he is cute, keef is so funny when he gets playful!
well, if you cant have the best, you can settle for second place and get a cat. Maybe it's third. Birds are high up on my list.
Unfortunately, that bird wasn't socialized right and he's a big scaredy.. bird. But I still like him! I'd like to have a dog but the house is too small and we just don't have time for dependant animals that dogs are. Cats don't care if we're around! Except at mealtimes.
Post a Comment