Tuesday

Tuesday

Blog hasn't been updated in a while. Lets see, new stuff... School started yesterday, Jeff is taking three FCHD classes and an English class online and I am taking one Chemistry class, also online. They conveniently witheld my loan from me until I'd already paid for them out of my savings account, and registering for classes was closed. So I guess I save the loans until the Spring.

Work is stupid. I hate my job, but I have to make money! Not sure it really matters though; Jeff and I took today off for no particular reason other than we didn't want to work. We did the same thing last Wednesday, and we didn't go to work on Saturday because they were throwing a party in SLC during our scheduled work time, so we skipped out. My manager Mike had a lengthy talk with me yesterday about work, and somewhere in the midst of it he was asking me why I do what the company asks me to (like the fact that I'm always 30 minutes early and that I try to be on the phone when I'm supposed to) and I said "Because you'll fire me if I don't"... and he said "Sarah (coworker) doesn't come to work on time, I can't fire her." So it's like he told me to skip! :)

That's a different, more complicated story though. For fun, I stole this from Mel. I actually have one like this in my planner.

States I have visited













States Jeff has visited

3 comments:

MStevenson said...

Wow you've been a lot of places. Mark is in taking online classes as well. Intro to Business, Psycology, and Family Finance..going good so far.

Good luck.

Hey if you're ever in the job market, we get a updated LDS job list once or twice a week.

I could email it to you if you want. No problem.

Never hurts to look while you still have a job and hey if something better comes along.

Troy said...

Take a weekend and go to yellowstone! It can be a day trip if you start early!

Barb said...

I love that he gave you permission to skip out, it's good to take a break so you don't get burned out...what FCHD classes? And who are the teachers? You guys have been a lot of places...I need to do that for Ry and I.