Monday

Happenings

Jeff and I bought a new TV :



We had a nice storm with some pretty rainbows, two full arcs :



And for fun :

6 comments:

MStevenson said...

Nice TV! I like it.
When that lightning stiked it shook our house. It was so close! Fun video and pics!

Troy said...

fun stuff. I love rainbows! Wait . . . did that sound gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that!

D'N'J said...

no way! they're really cool! and i haven't seen a full one in a long time, let alone two full ones.

Barb said...

Nice TV! Congrats! Ry is jealous now...I can't believe those rainbows! So beautiful. That was a really cool storm - we didn't see the rainbow from where we were, but we saw some crazy clouds. Ry said one looked exactly like the 'wall' clouds out in Oklahoma that always have tornadoes. Thank goodness for our mountains! =)We took pictures - I'll try to post them sometimes soon...

Barb said...

I just saw your comment that you saw us in the lab!! It's official - we need to IM when I'm here...sometimes I get bored while Ry does important 'schoolish' things...we'll have to meet on Mel's site or something. Love!

Barb said...

So glad you saw us dance - it was all for you! =)