Monday

Star Wars Themed Guess The Gender

Well, which will it be? A Luke baby or a Leia baby?


And no, I really don't think it's both. Or two of one. Or three of any. Thank you.

6 comments:

Elicia said...

i'm guessing a girl! when are you finding out? or are you going to wait?

D'N'J said...

jeff says you're insane. :) i don't know when we're finding out yet, i have another appointment on the 10th, i think, i'll be 18 weeks that week and i think that's the earliest they start looking around here. might be then, might be later! i don't think i could wait to be surprised. i'd drive jeff off a cliff.

Barb said...

umm...i guess an eewok (jeff, don't mock me for misspelling that - you should be proud i even knew that much)

D'N'J said...

i told jeff we needed something like "wookiee" on our poll. but i thought that might get too silly.

Troy said...

I don't see a Jawa option either.

MStevenson said...

I guessed girl.