Friday

just griping



baby must be putting on weight now, since last time i looked at this thing, it wasn't nearly so fat.

people, i am sick. sick, sick, sick. and i'm so fed up with being sick. i've heard some people are sick the whole 9 months. DO NOT WANT!

i don't know how people do this with other children, or when they have work to be at, or heaven forbid, crossing the plains or stuck on a ship or something.

please, oh please, get better soon! i'm tired of rice crispies and crackers. jeff won't let me eat the crackers any more because they're salty and i'm dehydrated.

...maybe we'll have ONE kid.

6 comments:

Elicia said...

yup that sounds like you! :) but i think it's going to be great! plus you could always pray for not feeling sick all the time or something, just saying! :) We love you and support you! and i hope you start to feel better soon, keep it positive! LOVE YOU TWO!

robin said...

First pregnancy can be the hardest. It's like you get used to the issues, and they don't bother you as much. Plus you are too busy to think about it. At least I hope that is your case!

End of first three months is middle of April? Let's hope you are feeling better in 2 weeks or less. And please know - as Elicia says above, we are praying for you.

Love! Mom

Barb said...

I hated being sick too. I thought it would never end and then it was almost as if overnight it just went away. Just gone suddenly and I was fine. That happened in the 14th week for me. The norm is your only sick during the 1st trimester, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you're part of the "norm".

Love you!

Troy said...

You're tough. You can handle it!

MStevenson said...

I understand! It's tough. With Welly I lost 30 lbs in the first trimester. It was awesome (that's sarcasm)! I tried preggy pops, ginger snap cookies, ginger pills that I would take as well as break them open (they were capsules) and put them in a bowl and sit there and sniff the ginger (weird I guess but I tried everything).

If its gets really bad and with the approval of your doctor you can do the b6 and unisom combination. That helped me when it got bad. Although I always hated using drugs, I felt like I was drugging and making the baby sleepy too. You use the tinest amount of unisom. I used a quarter of one pill once and that was even too much. And then a half of a b6.

You can do it and it will be over soon!

MStevenson said...

It's true what your Mom said, you get used to things and put up with them more.